Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck McFarlane

Hello from Chuck in Japan

Hi, just starting to find my way around here and realized I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Chuck originally from eastern Canada and live and work here in Japan. Years and years ago I chased Atlantic Salmon throughout New Brunswick on the fly and lived out of a tent and got around on a motorcycle for much of the summers. I'm quite new again to fly fishing and especially tying. I came to this site to learn from people of all levels and I gotta say the profiles, patterns and depth of knowledge I've seen here so far are awesome! I hope I can contribute in some way. Cheers!

Welcome to the site, Chuck.

I, for one, will be interested in seeing what you catch over there.

Konbanwa Chuck-san.

Near the Tamagawa at all?

Hi ihang10, Konbanwa!

I'm a little to the North and East of the Tamagawa on the Tonegawa system. Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama and Ibaraki junctions. I fish mainly the Watarase, Omoi, and Tone rivers. I also fish a lot in the Ibaraki Kasumigawra region including Ushiku numa. I live in Tochigi Prefecture between Tochigi and Oyama Cities. Yorushiku Onegaishimasu.