Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

The Down Home Pride Swap

I would like to join this swap. It took me a few days to figure out what I wanted to tie but I did some research and found that Lefty Kreh was born in Maryland and now lives in Hunt Valley Md. I am from Hunt Valley Md. So, if it's ok I would like to tie the Classic Lefty Deciever.

I would like to join this swap. It took me a few days to figure out what I wanted to tie but I did some research and found that Lefty Kreh was born in Maryland and now lives in Hunt Valley Md. I am from Hunt Valley Md. So, if it's ok I would like to tie the Classic Lefty Deciever.

This swap just getting better and better

GP flyfisherman yes you were, I missed that and just caught it a second ago. You have spot #11 and Jpm5107 gets spot #12, sorry about that! Mandog my apologies to you also; even though I missed seeing it for a second, GP flyfisherman and Jpm5107 did get in ahead of you according to the time stamps on their posts, so I have to give them the spots by rights. My apologies to all for the mix-up, and Mandog I hope you'll join a future swap!

All right gentlemen, we have a full swap with 11 different states represented! This should be a really cool set of flies. I will send out a reminder PM when we are 2 weeks out from the deadline. PM me for my mailing address when your flies are ready to go! :)

All right gentlemen, we have a full swap with 11 different states represented! This should be a really cool set of flies. I will send out a reminder PM when we are 2 weeks out from the deadline. PM me for my mailing address when your flies are ready to go! :)

I vote to allow a 13 or 14 member swap. More the merrier, unless flies are already in the mail....

All right gentlemen, we have a full swap with 11 different states represented! This should be a really cool set of flies. I will send out a reminder PM when we are 2 weeks out from the deadline. PM me for my mailing address when your flies are ready to go! smile.png

I vote to allow a 13 or 14 member swap. More the merrier, unless flies are already in the mail....

Flat Rock I am fine with that but I would need the other participants to give their consent as well. If everyone is okay with going to 14 I will gladly put Mandog on the list, but I would cap it off there.

All right gentlemen, we have a full swap with 11 different states represented! This should be a really cool set of flies. I will send out a reminder PM when we are 2 weeks out from the deadline. PM me for my mailing address when your flies are ready to go! smile.png

Flar Rock I am fine with that but I would need the other participants to give their consent as well. If everyone is okay with going to 14 I will gladly put Mandog on the list, but I would cap it off there.

I am good with it.

Flar Rock I am fine with that but I would need the other participants to give their consent as well. If everyone is okay with going to 14 I will gladly put Mandog on the list, but I would cap it off there.

Yep, I like democracy and Would not wait too many days to declare it filled, again

Yep, I like democracy and Would not wait too many days to declare it filled, again

And, I will do a second set, irrespective of whether I can find a fly originating in Nebraska or developed by a Nebraska native... still hunting down 2 leads