Fly Tying
Joe Hard

Fly order

Budy showed up today gave me a hand with a new cabinet/shelf unit that I bought for materials.(Used his truck), came inside and looked at the flies that I had tied for him and then said they were great, and saw a few others I had been working on. He wants some of them too. He went back to his truck and came in with two boxes of Bolgna, and said he will get another one soon (Smoked Bolgna). There are six rolls in each box. Thats 18 rolls of Bolgna for about 40 flies. Thats one roll a month for a year and a half. Cool what. By the way Im having a Bolgna party this weekend. tongue.gif smoke.gif drunk.gif rockon.gif

I like Balogna as much as the next guy but what on earth would a man do with that much bologna. OMG what a thread thata hilarious!

hey daryn, what times the party, i'll bring over some bolgna sandwiches for snacks, just kidding, on a serious note, would you sell me a dozen spey dlies for a pack of oscar myer weiners, Bud

laugh.gif laugh.gif dry.gif ... so now that you have these 18 tubes of meat, what are you going to turn some of them into. You'd mentioned that bartering that is going on down there, and I imagine that you've got some serious bargianing chips for a bit. I'm guessing that these are the tubes that are about 8-10" long? I for one think that you scored pretty large out of the deal. I for one would be REALLY interested in how this whole fly deal finishes out.

40 flies> 18 tubes balogna> ?

Art

QUOTE (atroutbum2 @ Mar 4 2005, 12:10 PM)
Yea , but with the canadian -american exchange rate...one tube of bologna=1 hot dog biggrin.gif

blink.gif (pretty good exchange, Me!)

Hey Daryn- Don' forget you hang 'dem bolonie in the col' cellar, eh? lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Oh man, this thread is making me laugh so hard I'm starting to cry!

Is it just me, or is anyone else amused by who in their right mind would want to eat 18 tubes of ears, lips, bellybuttons ??

Hey, one man gathers what another man spills.

later,

Whippersnapper

Is it just me, or is anyone else amused by who in their right mind would want to eat 18 tubes of ears, lips, bellybuttons ??

I find ears, lips, and bellybuttons quite tasty at times.. devil.gif

haha, that's quality. Keep what you want, and sell the rest to a butcher. Or ask the butcher to trade for some cheese, ham, and other fine foods. hahaha. thi is too good.