2. VARick - recieved

3. skunked - recieved

4. rampratyow

5. Pujic - recieved

6. Gary Madore - recieved

7. kschu- recieved

8. siestafred - recieved

9. uncletube - recieved

10. flydog34 - recieved ( AKA; Kevin S. )

11. tdeyette - recieved

12. conehead - recieved

13. Bully Lover - recieved

1 set to go yahoo.gif

rampratyow's flies should be here soon. as soon as they get here I will turn them around and send everyone their flie's.

geozip

I have sent a PM to rampratyow today, sorry for holding everyone up. As of today we are 10 day's past due! I will update when I recieve a pm from rampratyow.

Please let me know if I should give more time or send all flies out 1 short and send the extra back? dunno.gif

geozip

hey guys my flies were in the states last week according to canada post tracking so I am very surprised you have not recieved them yet there is a 5 day gaurentee on delivery will check again tonite when i get home on status of pkg on the web tracker for canada post sorry for the delay guys hopefully you have them already as i am writing this thanks james

I'm in no hurry....I'm sure rampratyow's flies will be in any day....

My vote will be to give it a little more time

Tom

ok checked canada post web site to track my pkg and apparently you have moved and it is being redirected to your new address that was on the 9th of may so it has cleared customs and just held up with the change of address sorry guys in all the swaps i have taken part in I have never experienced any delay like this with mailing issues so again I apologize and you should have them any day now James as for sending out the flies without mine I will leave that up to the group or the swapmister to decide sorry again James

All flies are in !!! yahoo.gif

I will sort them and have them back in the mail Monday !!! headbang.gif

Thanks everyone! geozip

All flies are sorted!!! All I can say is WOW! Thanks to everyone, and hope you enjoy. Everything will be in the mail Monday 5/16/05.

geozip

Got my flies headbang.gif .....very nice collection! good variety of colors and sizes...

If I cannot catch any fish with these I had better just give up!

Thanks tiers and Geo for hosting!!!!!!!!!!!

Recieved my flies today when I got home form work and all I can say is wow yahoo.gif cant wait till tommwer nite to give them a try thanks guys and geo for the swap James

Got mine today,

Great job everyone, bummer is I can't hit the water again until next week. I know just which ones and what hole I'm going to use them in. It's all I have been thinking since I opened the mail

I need a life,

Conehead

Got mine too last night! It felt like Christmas morning opening my favorite gift. Nice job everyone!!

Thanks again for allowing me the oppotunity to be lucky 13.

Let me chime in and say well done also, nothing like a care package after work. I'm looking forward to trying a few out in FL for spec trout on the flats.

Rick

I just got mine in the mail and am opening them right.............................now..................

Very nice guys, the tiing of them arriving couldn't be more perfect since the smallies are in shallow right now. Great job everyone, thanks for hosting Geozip thumbup.gif