Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

Utah Killer Bug

Here is my first YouTube music fly tying video. It does have its flaws (it needs a redo but thats later on) but I just wanted to try doing a tying video to see if its something I wish to continue doing

Im just beginning to learn windows movie maker. Video still needs some minor editing

If the music is offensive, dont complain, just turn it off

Please be brutal if you have to. It may or may not give me incentive to try another video

I do not have a microphone attached to my computer to do a voice over of the tying steps but thats quite easy to figure out anyway

giggle away 😁

Got my seal of approval. The technicals are all there. Even the groomed fingernails. No distractions.

I would leave in the correcting of slight tying mistakes, if you're thinking to edit them out. Helps see how a skilled tyer works.

I much prefer talking to music. You have a wealth of information, and a unique personality. Why not share them?

Oh, and I'm really glad you're thinking to venture into videos. I've been hoping you would. Seeing the master at work!