Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Al Beatty

Danvise Extension Arm

Hi Group,

I promised to let you know when the Danviseextension arms arrived and they have. If you are interested, please contact me via email or my web site. You can view a "prototype" of the arm at www.btsflyfishing.com/danvise.htm. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

God dang it Al :ripped: I just told myself after my trip to the fly shop today that I was done spending for a little while. Now I'm gonna have to buy one of these :ripped: :lol:

Well I got my danvise extension arm in the mail this morning, what great service on Al's part :yahoo:

I ran into my tying room and put the extension arm on to give it a test run. The first thing I did was tie a jointed streamer, and then an extended body dry fly, which were two types of flies that had given me problems with the regular setup. Let me tell you guys, this extension is awesome! No problems whatsoever with feeling like you are crowded by the main body of the vise. I thnink anyone who ties on a danvise should get one ASAP!

Hi guys,

I've gotten so many emails RE: the Danvise extension arm that I provide some information here to cut down on the number of responces (the left hand operated on early last week is still pretty sore and typing seems to agravate it) I need to send providing information/costs/etc.:

1. Cost is $20.00

2. SH in the US is $1.87 snail mail or $4.05 Priority Mail.

3. SH outside the US is based on a large envelope weighting 6 ounces so you can check the USPS web site to get an idea.

4. I charge only actually USPS charges; I don't charge for the package etc.

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

I'ver had one of these for about a year and a half...if you tie longer flies or warmwater & saltwater flies and use a Danvise...you need one of these arms. Mine never comes off, since it doesn't hurt tieing smaller flies either.

Mark Delaney