Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
WWKimba

Special opportunity for first time fly swappers!

I am hosting a Wooly Bugger-style swap and it has ONE SPECIAL opening in it.  If you have not participated in a fly swap before you are eligible for this opening!  THIS A SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY for you to try a fly swap AND it is open to ALL level/experience tyers - you only need to be new to swapping.

First one to respond to this thread gets the opening.  If you join you will need to tie 12 flies of the same pattern in the Woolly Bugger/Woolly Worm family (for example a Magnus -Google it - would fit the bill!). You would then mail the flies to me with a return envelope.  I will then return your set of flies (at least 1 pattern from each of the other swappers) to you in your return envelope.  You get at least 12 flies to "test drive" on your water as well as some patterns to add to your personal pattern collection!

This offer expires on Monday, December 4th and your flies need to be in to me by Wednesday, January 10th- AFTER the holiday season!  I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have and feel free to check out my past swaps on this site.

Kim

We'd love to see some new faces!🤪

Or they just don't want to take a chance on one of my swaps!  I think that my shifty eyes don't help!

Kim