Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Facemelted

Greetings form Central PA

Avid tyer and angler since an early age, 10 I believe. Greetings from Central Pennsylvania!

One thing - I've having issues selecting pages to view within threads on this forum. Is it just me? :D 

Welcome to the forum- no it's not you sometimes it works but it is easier to right click and select the page in another tab. long time issue but nothing the moderators can do to fix it. looking forward to you posting your work.

Welcome to the site from a born and bred central NYer  I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 14.  Feel free to check out one of my swaps on this site - if you'd like - we are always happy to see a new face!  If you live anywhere near Rt 81 we may almost be neighbors.

Either way I look forward to seeing your posts!

Kim  

20 hours ago, cphubert said:

Welcome to the forum- no it's not you sometimes it works but it is easier to right click and select the page in another tab. long time issue but nothing the moderators can do to fix it. looking forward to you posting your work.

Gotcha! Thank you.

4 hours ago, WWKimba said:

Welcome to the site from a born and bred central NYer  I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 14.  Feel free to check out one of my swaps on this site - if you'd like - we are always happy to see a new face!  If you live anywhere near Rt 81 we may almost be neighbors.

Either way I look forward to seeing your posts!

Kim  

Thanks! I used to live quite close to Rte 81. very close to Rte 99 now. 

4 hours ago, Facemelted said:

Thanks! I used to live quite close to Rte 81. very close to Rte 99 now. 

I'm just west of Syracuse.

Welcome from Colorado. Let's see some of the flies you twisted up. Hope you enjoy the comment here. It's s great crew.