Fly Tying
cencalfly

Where is Smallie hunter

Somebody edited my original post but it still holds true: Simply, where are you bud. I hope you're ok

What do you need

My mistake/mix-up.  My internet posting skills are lacking at times.

2 hours ago, flytire said:

where was your original post?

Will hasn't really been active with FTF for probably at least 8 or more years now. He doesn't really tie or fish much anymore far as I know, but he still pays to bills to keep the place open for everyone which is really nice of him.  We use to talk quite often and fish together every once in a while, but I haven't actually spoke to him in person for a number of yrs now. I believe all is okay with him, but just things in his life changed over the years is all.

Thank you for the update Steve.  I certainly appreciate Will continuing to foot the bill and also understand that forums don't happen in a vacuum.  They have got to be a lot of work to keep.  Its been mentioned before that maybe he or someone could add a subscription service to the site.  I subscribe (pay) to other forums.  Then he doesn't have to eat the cost alone.

He ran a heck of a fly tying forum. I don't think another could have matched this site in its heyday. It has, and continues, to solidify my love for tying and offers so much.

I do hope things are well with him.

49 minutes ago, Steeldrifter said:

I believe all is okay with him, but just things in his life changed over the years is all.