Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fishigan

Spey Swap 3

Just giving a bump. I had a few folks ask for te mailing addy. So I thought I'd see how it was going. I still have some to go but, I'll have them done by Monday or Tuesday of next week. We still have some time, I just wanted to keep this fresh.

Fishigan,

My flies are done and will be going out in the mail this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

I ended up tying a "White wing variant"

IPB Image

Tom

I've been a little slow on mine, been away from the house the last couple weeks, girlfriend of 3 years up and left me with a few big holes, one in the heart, the other in the bank acount. ;)

I'll be home Thursday, and I will have them out Monday. I'll send 'em air mail, that should get them there in about 7 days or so.

Dave

Hey guys,

Got my flies done, went with a chartreuse spey hackle, a throat of ruffed grouse, and turkey wing. They look pretty decent, for my spey standards. I'll try to get a picture.

Dave

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act...rge&showid=6044

hope this works, im still getting used to the picture inserting thing.

also hope you guys are happy with the flies, i felt guilty with damians swap, and trying to save face.

and yes, ones still a bare hook, im working on that one right now. i got a package from john mc, and i redid most of the flies....quality material makes the difference, theyll be mailed in the morning, and ill post the link, and tracking number here for all to see. lost a package in SDs swap

My God man! If it weren't for the knotless tapered leader package in the upper right hand corner of your photo :) I would dare say those flies were straight out of the late 1800's!!!! You really outdid yourself on these ones man!!