Fly Tying
Leif Ortenholm

perlodes stone

That's really amazing my friend! You have really spoiled us with your fantastic flies, always look forward to your next one! Keep it up!

/Ulf

Now that is the most real looking stone I have ever seen. Keep up the great work.

Best Wishes,

Sam

Hey Leif,

Awesome fly!!! I know I'll never get tired of looking at your work, in fact I check the site daily hoping to see something new. You nailed this fly, it really is incredibly realistic. I wanted to have a better look at the coloring, so brightened it up a bit in Photoshop, hope you don't mind. Anyway, the coloring is excellent, I love it!!!

Cheers buddy,

Graham

post-992-1133648114_thumb.jpg

That stone is nasty!

Leif, the bending of the body etc. is a nice touch. Do you experience and problems bending the hooks?

I know it's cold in your neck of the woods but tomorrow AM I'm tossing some realistics at some Chinook. I'll post a report. If you have any "rejects" I'll bemore than happy to catch some Winter salmon with them :P

Later. SullyTM

What can I say.......Leif. This fly is a real credit to you. This is the sort of fly that gives people on this site a lot of inspiration. At the moment I'm tying an "art" fly, and now can't wait till it's finished to take a crack at the Perlodes.

Well done Leif.............Alan

Thanks everyone!!!...i dont mind at al Graham...it just get the collour better,its a problem for me with my camera to get the right collour in the pics..

Sully i dont have any problem to bend the hook.i heat with a lighter on the hook and then bend it....

Leif

That is execellent! You make us wish we all could create such artwork!

BFR