Fly Tying
backstroker

Beginner swap?

Well guys, Today is DUE DAY for your flies. :bugeyes: I have not received the flies from the following people, nor have they posted about their progress:

brian l

Light Keeper

broadcj

I have spoken with Bules Brother and his should be arriving today.

I plan to start packing flies to send back on Monday, unless I hear from the other three.

Brian - Swapmeister

I received some good looking flies from Blues Brother today. It was the slowest trip by US Mail I think it could have been. He mailed them on the 8th in time to arrive by the deadline.

On another note. I have not received flies nor heard from 3 people. I am planning on seperating flies and mailing them in the next day or so. What would you all like to do with the extra flies? I can send you back your own flies or I can split the extras and randomly send you back flies. You all tell me what you would like for me to do.

Brian - Swapmeister

Well lets see, I tied twice the amount of flies needed for the swap so I would have lots for the season so I do not need any of the ones I tied back. I would be just as happy if you kept the extras if you want them. You put in the work into organizining the swap so I feel that you can have the extras of mine, that idf you want beginners flies :D T hanks for organizing the swap.

Brian,

I say keep some extras for yourself and then randomly distribute the rest to the other swappers. I had to do the same thing for a swap I hosted for another site and it was well received.

Thanks for organizing this,

Sean

All the flies went out today except for those to Canda. I was not able to get to the Post Office today. I will get there tomorrow. All the flies look good. Thanks for the good swap guys.

Brian

What a great day at the mailbox for me...got my flies from all of you, my Panfish Swap flies and my brand new LLBean breathable waders arrived at the same time.

Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Many thanks to all who participated :headbang: :headbang:

Sean

:yahoo: Got mine yesterday. Thanks Bryan for running the swap. My friends couldn't believe the midges - 'what fish do you catch on something that small?' was a common question... :bugeyes:

Eric Kroth

Got flies today. Nice lookin' bunch of bugs. I can't wait to try out the Craven midge on some Davidson river 'bows. Good job, guys! :headbang:

~Bryce