Fly Tying

Happy Birthday, Arkie

Thanks guys. I haven't been on here much lately, but things have been crazy here for the past few months.

I'm hoping things will be better soon as I'm close to a new job... Closer to the White River.... :D

It's not been a great birthday for sure. My wife, Cindy, took her 10 year old daughter to the ER yesterday (Monday) and found out she is diabetic. Tough for a 10 year old for sure. No insurance, so the bills will be haunting us for a long time as well. Luckily, we do get some discount since Cindy works at the hospital. But keep Amanda in your prayers as she is still having problems and still in the hospital for another night or two.

Anyway... Thanks again and tight lines ya'll!!!!!

Man thats rough for a 10 yr old to deal with, I'll keep her in my prayers for sure bud, hang in there.

And good luck with the job situation hope it comes through for ya.

Arkie,

I was going to say have a Happy Birthday, but as you know life does not always bring happiness. We have to choose it. So let me say this. . . .

"Make it a Happy Birthday"

and make it a great day; I will keep you and the wife and especially Amanda in my prayers. Take care buddy.

PS: Man I hope you get a new shirt for your birthday (one with sleeves)

Conehead

Your Appalachian Hillbilly Cousin

Cone,

In my present "between real jobs" job at Dillard's, I'm getting to buy some shirts with sleeves.... And if I ever get to go fishing again (seems like it's been months... hell it HAS been months!!!) and I actually catch a fish, I'll have my picture taken with the fish and sleeves..... :rolleyes: Maybe if I get this new job, I can even afford SHOES!!!! :dunno:

UPDATE: Amanda is coming home today, but is on insulin twice a day. She even gave herself her first shot (of saline) last night. Not sure if they've let her give herself the insulin yet, but were suppose to last night. The next few weeks will be trying as she gets everything regulated and down as to what she has to do. My sister has a 18 year old granddaughter who was diagnosed at 12, and I'm hoping she and Amanda can relate and pass on some tips. She has the routine down pat and it's just like brushing her teeth now.... :lol:

Thanks for your prayers, guys.