Fly Tying
geozip

Salmon / Steelhead Swap

Will, flies have arrived.. :headbang: :headbang:

( you forgot toe - tags ) I have you covered :headbang:

Geo

I apoligize for forgetting the tags! I was just trying to make the deadline and guess i got in a hurry. Thank you very much for taking care of it for me!!

Hey guys I havent post in a while but am still with you. Had to repair my roof training some1 @ work and have a new baby. but Ive started just wont finnish all in a sitting like my usual tying habits. However, They will be there I have a month yet right...... I mean we havent changed the deadline have we?

OK Geo forget the last msg. I got down and dirty as the little chap still sleeps days and up all night so I got on em.

Send me an Addy hopefully they'll be in mail tomorrow!!!!!!!

P.S. the few extra untagged are a few of my favorites for steelies and are for you. Enjoy!

Hey Geo

Got them mailed out. They are size 6 nymph called steelhead candy. Ive not tried them or seen them before this spring. They were selling them in every shop I visited this spring and finally bought 1 at season's end to replicate it. I tied a few since tthe ones I sent and got a good fealing they'll work. Bet if theyre tied smaller they would be good panfish flies as well.

Only a couple left to finish, so I could use an address too when you have a chance.

We may actually get this done before the deadline. Now wouldn't that be something.

Finally I got em done!!! I planned on finishing them along time ago but I a bunch of stuff come up..well any way I lost your addy or I deleted it..by accident.