Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
artimus

Hi there

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hell, I figured that if I was going to hook up with you tying freaks again I figured that I would do it in style!!!!

To make a look story short as I stated in an earlier post; tying one of my true loves in life was just stressing me out. I was tying JUST enough to get by and that was it. As for the board here, just ended up backing off from everything to do with tying. OPRAH MOMENT OVER :P

I see that there are some familiar faces still here, and that is great to see! Hope to hear from some of you guys soon. As for all the new tyers that have found this haven, a big Ontario welcome out to you all! I have quite a bit of reading to do, and see what pots I can stir :devil: Who knows, I might even dust off a few swap tins.

All in all, a big hats off to the mod staff for keeping a log on the fire, and a candle in the window so that errand tyers can find thier way back home.

Art

I've heard stories and am running for the hills... :scooter:

Welcome back Art :P

Good to see you Back!! I am hosting my first swap, like to see you join. Oh no not presure already. Sigh up date is the 15th, with a due date in the fall. If you are interested...You know how its done.

Redwings,

Don't listen to SD. He can never get a stroy straight. It's much worse!!! BE afraid, be very afraid.....lol

Joe,

A swap? Add my name.....what kinda swap? lol For sure.............

Art