Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

Fav. Fly Swap 2

Fly Time,

Coming up on the end date how many sets are still out?

Seems like the post office is a little off the last month or two. I've had some stuff that seems to be lost out there and I just saw one of your swappers flies are taking longer than they should have.

well its probably me, but i got to the 1st to get it to him. so nothing is taking any longer than it should. o it goes in the mail tommorow. take care. -chris

Well my flies are off in the mail as of 7:30 AM

They're to arrive Friday, according to USPS.

Sorry for pushing the date so close, but I ended up getting surgery on my foot last friday, and right after that I got the flu with 103 fever.

Hope you all like the midge fly, it's my grandfather's invention, he's gone now, but he taught me everything I know about fly fishing and the world of trout as he'd say. (That's him in the photo to the left with my oldest son) The gray midge fly is intended to loosely represent various chronomid species, and it's gotten me more than one 100+ fish days, and catches fish from east to west.

Also, since my inkjet is out of commision, you won't be getting fancy toe tags this time. Sorry.

Thanks all,

Matt Schroeder

--cutthroat.trout

i got mine mailed out

theres a few extras in there but i ran out of tail material so i had to tie some up without tails but they sould still work

Well we had a couple of no shows <_< I wont mention names and you know who you are <_< But guys I have some damn nice flies here, and will fill the sets to full with extra flies I have. Thanks to all who participated!!! flies going out tomarrow!!! :yahoo: :headbang:

Oh I forgot about DaUp, if his flies are not here by tomarrow, Ill go ahead and ship em out tomarrow, so thats one no show.

OK, guys, you can expecting to see some flies rolling in in the next couple days, thanks for a good swap everybody, and there are some nice flies in this one!! :yahoo: