Fly Tying
stony

How do you organize your stuff?

Wife dragged me to the new Ikea store near Detroit. Her mistake. She couldn't get me out of there. If you live near one, GO. hey have storage stuff like you wouldn't believe. :rolleyes:

Pacres: Do i see a picture station? That set up looks great...until you get back to tying!

Yes it is. I built it so I could do step by step articles for my website. I have it set up to hold different backgrounds in place, and enough space to the back so that if I use flash, it doesn't create a shadow on the back.

Ikea is dangerous for me. :(

desk1.bmpok...so if you look at the arrow you will see my tackle box that is under my desk at work :P(Hidden in a box that stays under my desk) I have all of my supplies in the box, it's pretty nice...I keep my vise and hackle in the bottom (no pic of that) ....sorry the desk and tackle box are messy, I was just getting ready to clean it up!! I work 3rds so when time allows I try to tie :D

I just purchased one of these file boxes.

IPB Image

It has a handle that locks the lid and also that additional little storage spot on top. Just came in today so I can't wait to use it.

Very similar to what I have, stony... you'll love it!

I have one for fur and one for feathers. I'm considering another one for yarns, rubber, etc. etc.

Hi stony,

Gretchen and I setup our tying room so it looks pretty much like a flyshop with peg board on the walls and two free-standing pegboard islands with materials on them. Our work bench covers one whole wall with several shop-drawer storage units for smaller items. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com