Fly Tying
Graham

Bird Photography

OOOPS! I jumped the gun. My buddy gave me the wood duck in the second picture lol. I should have paid better attention.

Ashby

Looks like you had some gorgeous weather and took full advantage of it, and it paid off big time, what a Beautiful capture.

Thanks Guys..Yea the weather was great on Sunday, low 50's and sunny as can be..The only blue skies I have seen in weeks..It was great..

I did not get to fill the frame with these ducks so I had to crop out some empty sky..But I am still happy with it..Next time I will have to get closer..

Walked around the property where I work today at lunch with camera in hand..Our building sits on 20 acres with lots of trees and bushes for birds to hang out in..Here are a few that let me get close..

It may look like a nice sunny day but it was 15 degrees out today..But at least I had blue skied...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And this Red Tailed Hawk flew off when I was trying to sneak up on him..So this is all I got..

IPB Image

Thanks Peter..Yea they are House Finches..They just did not have many streaks on them..

Andrew, I love your beautiful birds, looks like the house finch posed perfectly. Very nice!!

I saw the Mandarin ducks again last week, cute little critters....

IPB Image

Here are a few from Pueblo Res Annual Eagles Day.

Red Tailed Hawk

IPB Image

Red Tailed Hawk

IPB Image

Falcon

IPB Image

Golden Eagle

IPB Image

Jim