Fly Tying
bentflyrod

Secret Santa Swap 2006!!

:D Yay I got my flies :D I received a package inside a package inside another package that contained a package of flies from Kerusso yesterday. The flies are awesome and I cant wait to use them I already have a river selected to try these beuties out. I still can't belive how small the Zebra midges are they hurt my eyes when I look at them. I also got a nicely machined key chain good see other machinists out there using there talents for good and not evil :P anyways thanks again BFR for hosting this ans thanks Kerusso for the awesome flies. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all

Thanks

Bead Head :P

Bead Head!

Glad to see you finally received your flies. I can't believe it took that long since I sent them 3 to 5 day mail! Got to love the postal service.

I wonder if there is anyone else that did not received there flies??? I hope not!

BFR

Well thank you goes out to BFR for hosting and doing a bang up job on this :thumbup: go out to you.I recieved majestyja flie.Thank you very much for those.Will be putting them to use real soon i hope,great tie.

sniksoh i hope you enjoy them and get some use out of them,Want to see a picture of a fish caught from one.

Rick tt

yeah i would love to see it!!!