Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stony

Just won this on eBay

Eric I dont have any problem with low balling, over bidding, ebay snipeing (hell I have never bid on an item with more than 2 seconds left because that leave ths door wide open for someone else :hyst: ) so I dont have any problem with what goes on with ebay or what ya buy. I think the thing that rubbed some guys the wrong way was the part of the title that says "And I didnt really want it ethier" ;)

Like I said though it doesnt bother me at all because it doesnt affect me. If I wanted it I would have sniped ya at the last second :hyst: :D

So, does anyone know anything about the Temple Fork Outfitters rod question I asked earlier? Not to change the subject or anything.......... :rolleyes:

:blink: You call that a low bid $10 is a low bid you paid half what it's worth :ripped: , give it to some deserving kid who's into fishing or donate it to someone or organization that will appreciate it after all it's the season for sharing :drunk: .

So, does anyone know anything about the Temple Fork Outfitters rod question I asked earlier? Not to change the subject or anything.......... :rolleyes:

Terry I have no idea about them man. Thats the first I have heard that :dunno:

Stoney, Then don't make a statement that you are bidding on stuff you don't want. It sounds like you are just bidding to cause others grief. Since you stated that this is not actually the case, then that is that. You got a fine deal on a vest that was well worth it.

And flytyer-1, I have no problem with someone being able to out bid me on ebay. You are way off base on that dude. And don't take dude in a bad way, I use it often with many people. Much in the same way many use, bro, holmes, amigo, home slice, etc....etc...

One of the best things about living in America is the fact that we not only are able to have our own opinions but we are also able to voice them in public. I mean no discord and apologize if I have offended you. It's all good.

Sounds like :bs:Here

You know Stony, thats a very nice pack. I've got the same one sitting here, love it.

Fishigan,

Please, call me "Stack". My friends here on the Forum and those at home do- family name and all.

And to all, a good night!

All the Best for the Holidays from frosty Nashville to ALL on the Forum, especially all the Dudes!

;) ;)

Stack Scoville

I like to go by "perfect". My bro's Hom and Ug don't like there names! Together we are the Lee brother's. :kicking: :kicking:

Stack dont forget me "Home slice"

More like white bread! :o

BFR

I apologize if I worded the title wrong. That was obviously pretty misleading. I did want the pack but I didn't think I was going to win and so I just justify to myself that I don't really want it when at the same time I do.

Catch my drift sizzle chest? :D

Sweet dawg :headbang: Best wished to all of you here and thanks Stack, I'll be sure to do that from now on.

As it was once said be a great dude.... "keep on rocking in the fee world"