Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Tying Room

Steve has inspired me to start working on my tying room. I used his idea of using pegboard to keep everything organized and I must say this is much better than having everything in drawers. I still have alot of stuff to hang but I am getting there.

I also dedicated to get a bunch of 8 x 10s printed and framed, gotta keep inspired when I'm tying.

It is slowly getting there but I figured it was time to start fixing up this room the way I want it since I practically live in here.

Excuse the mess, I was tying flies right before I took the pic. :baby:

post-1-1166922719_thumb.jpg

Haveing hog Browns framed all over helps with the tying :lol: Man you have the mo jo for catching some of the biggest healthy female browns :headbang: Looks great Will!

Brent

Lookin' good Willy boy. The peg board makes life alot easier at the bench so you dont have to go riffleing through drawers dont it :headbang:

Hey that top left pic looks pretty familur ;)

The funny thing is if You look close you can see where the Nor-Vise rusted away and turned into dust :lol:

Only a cult could love that scrap yard investment. Go DanVise!!!!!

Brent,

What can I say? I have always attracted the big fat girls :hyst: I still have some pics from this year's trip that I need to get printed and framed. :headbang: BTW...I agree I wouldn't let my worst enemy use that NorVise :sick:

Yep Steve, you should remember that pic. Don't you worry I will be looking for that same rock next July and hopefully that 20 incher I have been dreaming about will be waiting for me. :headbang:

Now that I'll have a second bedroom I'm going to have to get a new set-up. Problem is, I'm still only renting so I doubt if I can do much remodelling.

Mike

Hi smalliehunter

It loks nice - but I wonder where you get all the time from - have you got more hours a day than we have i europa ? you seems to get a lot done - compared to sombody else.

Merry Cristmas