Fly Tying

Fishing this weekend ?

With the weather finaly warming up. Temps in the Burg are to reach over 50 on Saturday and 60 on Sunday. I'm going fishing !

I plan to hit the Yough on Saturday and the Neshanock on Sunday looking for little black stone flies.

I'm gonna find a way to go somehow, somewhere. Got alot going on right now but I can't miss a window of 60 degrees weather cool.gif

got laid off for a week...gonna start Saturday and fish like a fiend....in the next week I'm going to hit Hickman, the Elkhorn, the Dix, two lakes, and Madison creek...then I should be primed to get in some real fishing on Paint Lick....don't bother to call, I ain't gonna be home!!!

just stay out of PA, you freak! You better leave the Erie fish be!!! Don't make me come up there, Ralf!!! mad.gif mad.gif biggrin.gif

Won't be fishing this weekend as it's the last weekend of grouse season here in Ohio and I'll be running my dogs both days, but Monday I'm going to fish the local Erie tribs for some steel. headbang.gif

QUOTE (J. Johnson @ Feb 27 2004, 10:32 AM)
With the weather finaly warming up. Temps in the Burg are to reach over 50 on Saturday and 60 on Sunday. I'm going fishing !

I plan to hit the Yough on Saturday and the Neshanock on Sunday looking for little black stone flies.

I hope to get an hour or two to hit the river this Saturday. Ohio or Allegheny, I'm not sure. Hey J.J., I'm trying to make some time to hit Neshannock, so let's try to get up there in the next few weeks sometime. By the way, looks like you were right when you said the weather would hit in March!

Off to rip some lips on my favorite little steelhead river this weekend. Hopefully I'll have some fish pictures to show you guys when I get back. Good luck to everyone else.

Al

Guys, guys, guys, those erie steelhead are in trouble. I am going up tomorrow with 3 of my finest steelhead hunters. We are going to give some sore lips, but they will all be returned as to fight another day. The 4 of us going never keep any, so Big Daddy, they will be waiting for you when you come to visit. I will be waiting as well to meet and fish.

Luvinbluegills and JJ, Neshany sounds good. I don't know about sun, but I would like to meet both of you guys and hit it. Tell me when and I will try to be there.

ELK CREEK, HERE I COME devil.gif

sad.gif had planned on hittin some steelies with foersterhunter this weekend but the boss had other ideas.

gonna make the best of it though and hit the autorama after i get outa work.

Ralph i like the new avitar but if you would keep one of those fish you wouldnt have to eat your rod blink.gif

SD

LOL steelhead Drifter!

I fished the boardman today and will be fishing it tomarrow and sunday. Plan on getting onto the ice sometime this weekend to.

Well, we`re filmin our rabbit huntin show tomorrow, so I don`t think I`m gonna be able to go. And then on Sunday, we`re goin to Mississippi to pick out our dog, so I won`t be goin any then. Kinda sucks, but I`m gonna be on T.V. so tongue.gif ! lol. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck