Fly Tying

2006 Fly Tyer of the Year - Category Winners

Congratulations and thanks to all of the participating tyers and voters. This is a really cool contest, and it really helps my cabin fever when the weather around here is too nasty to do much outdoors. The level of talent of the members of this forum is amazing to me.

Will - Thanks a lot for all of the work you do for this site, both with the FTOTY contests and the day-to-day behind-the-scenes stuff that must be done to keep the site up and running. I really enjoy your site.

shadyvito - Not exactly sure what you're asking, but both of the bass bugs that I submitted were tied by stacking whitetail deer hair.

Take care all,

Steve.

Holy Moley, I'm 71, even wrote a book on the subject, and been tying since the late 40's and thought with all that experience under my belt I would be a slam dunk but did I ever run into some awesome Talent, Well done everyone, nothing but amazing flies posted here. HMMMM Now what do I do for next year, ahhh maybe take a nap first. Congrats to all the winners