Fly Tying
sniksoh

hobby lobby find

i got a great find at hobby lobby today...it was a 50 sheet foam block with every color of foam you could think of!!!

it has dark colors including: brown, tan, black, olive, grey, and more...

it also has light colors including: blue, red, green, yellow, chartreuse, orange, pink, purple and more...

all the colors come with different variaties like the brown has 3 colors, dark brown, light brown, and a reddish brown.

oh and i almost forgot to mention...IT WAS ONLY $3.99!!! but i had a 40% off coupon that you can get off thier website so it only cost like $2.50!!!

(dsaavedra, i know u were askin about foam...see if there is a hobby lobby near you and pick one up.)

pics below:

post-4850-1173155352_thumb.jpg

post-4850-1173155441_thumb.jpg

:cheers: sniksoh, I just bought a 40 pack of those sheets for a dollar.. dollar rama, dont know if you have one of those near ya. If you do, should check it out ..

hey thanks for lettin me know sniksoh!!!! thas awesome but i dont have a hobby lobby. ill still check walmart and michaels and stuff. maybe joanns too.

You guys sure spend a lot of time in those craft stores! Is there anything you all need to come clean about?

I would pick much more but I have spent way too many hours looking for foam, glass beads, picture frames, etc. to make too much of a joke. ;)

I found that same 50 sheet block at Wally World for about $4. I've used some for accents in rod handles.

Chris

You guys sure spend a lot of time in those craft stores! Is there anything you all need to come clean about?

I would pick much more but I have spent way too many hours looking for foam, glass beads, picture frames, etc. to make too much of a joke. ;)

LOL. A Michaels ad came in the mail the other day and I was more excited about it than my wife.

Anyone that has a Dollarama around should check out the bag of pre-cut foam strips they sell for $1. So far I haven't found a cheap supply of foam sheets that have a peel-a-way adhesive side. I have to buy them at michaels for more than I feel right spending, but they are so much cleaner to use than spray-on adhesive. :)