Fly Tying

Official swap box 5 sign up

Has anyone heard if BassTurd got the box??? According to the site he hasn't been on since the 16th of Aug.

Fatman

Does anyone know how to get hold of BassTurd??????? The guy hasn't been on since the 16th of Aug and the last person to have it showed where the box was delivered on the 12th of Sept. After all the reports of all the goodies in the box I'm anxious to see what's inside.

Fatman

Well my son called me at work this morning and said I received a box from New Jersey this morning. I'm assuming it's the swap box but I'll let you all know later on.

Fatman

Yes the swap box did arrive at my house today. Didn't find anything that I don't already have so I'm ready to send it back out. Day5 check your email as the list in the box says to TT but the list on this thread says to send it back to you.

Fatman

If there is going to be a second go-around on this swap, please let me know. I would be up for a second go-around.

BB

Howdy gang sorry for being MIA for a while.starting to get back on my feet. Started back to work 4 weeks ago at a new job. Still hobbling around some but getting by.I recieved the box back on Satuarday and i must say what a wonderfull job everyone. What a box.It has gotten big.Regular postage still holding around 10-12 dollars i hope.

I will get ready to start a new thread for the next one soon.Just wanted to update ya'll on statis of things.

Thanks for everyones particapation and keeping the interest of this going.And thanks to Mozes on his help with getting the idea rolloing in the begining.

Rick tt