Fly Tying
arkfisher

Itsy Bitst Bitsy Swap

Well, I'm still waiting on 5 sets of flies to arrive, but I expect them to be here tomorrow or monday. If all goes as planned, I'll photograph all of the flies on monday and get them in the mail first thing tuesday!

There are some great looking flies in this one..I think you'll all be happy with them. Thanks to all the tiers!!

Well...I'm still waiting on 2 sets of flies. They should be in the mail, so hopefully I'll get them tomorrow. These are some good lookin flies!

Well guys...still waiting on 2 sets. One set was sent out today priority so hopefully it will be here soon. I'll keep you all posted and definately post some pics when they all get to me. I'll get them out ASAP!

Well...I've have 9 of 10 sets now...I've not heard from the swapper whose flies I haven't recieved yet. I think that I will get these around and send them out tomorrow afternoon...I'll hope that his comes in tomorrow in the mail. It's already a week later than I'd hoped to send them out. I'll take pictures tomorrow morning and get them posted. Some really good looking flies in this one. I think it's one of the best if not the best swap that I've seen!!

Thanks to all who participated!!

-arkfisher

Well, I still havent' recieved a response from Masterbass on this one yet. I kept his flies incase his arrive at my door this week. Then I'll send his fly out to each of you. Your flies are in my mailbox ready to be picked up tomorrow :yahoo:

Like I said before, I'm pretty impressed with the workmanship in these flies. I was going to add them as attachments, but personally, I hate clicking on each one to see it so I'm adding full photos. Hope you all enjoy!!!

IPB Image

Golden Midge Sz 30 tied by arkfisher

IPB Image

Grey midge Sz 24 tied by Jereme

IPB Image

Trico Sz 24 tied by flygirl

IPB Image

Orange Flamethrower midge Sz 24 tied by Paul

IPB Image

IPB Image

Bead head midge Sz 28 tied by Oldfarmer

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Foam midge Sz 24 tied by Floyd

IPB Image

Zebra midge Sz 26? tied by jerseygeorge

:headbang: :headbang: Received mine yesterday....what a sweet set of flies.!! AWESOME !!!!

It's hard to believe, but I finally got the flies today. I had the mail transferred to Michigan where I'm at for the summer. When the flies got here they sent them back to Arizona. :dunno: The post office in Arizona sent them back here and I finally got them. Don't you just love the efficiency of the post office. They told me that they are having problems with the new computer program for forwarding mail. I can believe that!!! The flies were great looking even though the box they were in was smashed. :headbang: