Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fly Tyer Guy

Breeding Chickens

Thanks for the warm welcome Conehead. I have actually been a lurker around these parts for some time. This site is truly one of my favorite ways to waste time at work... (Pattern Database)

I am an AZ native of 28 years. Live in the metro area and spend my time chasing Bass in the valley and Trout and Pike up north. My brother guides out of Dillion MT, and my Mom lives in Oahu HI both of which I make yearly pilgrimages to. Water, I fish it all but small creeks are without a doubt my all time favorite.

Again thanks for the warm welcome and sorry if I high jacked anyones thread.

Josh

That is a good article that you posted but this statment cracked me up :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

"I seriously doubt if anyone would ever find a Cree on E-Bay or hanging in a local shop. "

I just sold a cree skin on ebay last week and I have one drying now that will be on there next week

B)

Yep Brian,

The one in the picture is almost the opposite of the one you received. Yours had more white with thin ginger bars (light cree), this one has more ginger with just a tad of white barring( dark cree). ;)