Fly Tying

Well there this weekend the jury shall convene.....seems just like yesterday was tying for this event.

ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK TOO YOU ALL WHO PARTICIPATED FROM THE FORUM HERE AND ALL OVER THE WORLD......................... MIKE :D

oldfart :hyst: :hyst: .........This contest gives a very nice consulation prize even if you do not take top three

that alone makes it well worth tying for, but I do it for fun ( gives me a reason to sit at the vise and not be bothered MOST of the time) anyways we will see when the results come in..........Mike :D

Good Day,

I never did find out if mine made it... hope so! (I am pretty sure they did.) Otherwise someone is probably fishing my sardine pattern! Haha... Any day now we should know what happened!

Steelie

Good Day,

Haha oldfart - I know how I will figure it out - if I don't win something then they did not make it... hehe.

Hey Federico - where are the results! We are dying out here! :D Only kidding....

Steelie

Well Steelie

the wait is the suprise part of the whole thing....It's a real nailbiter eh!

as yoda told luke "patience my young apprentice" or was it emporer palpatine to vader :dunno: :dunno: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Mike

sTEELIE

INDEED IT IS A VIRTUE.......BUT MAN I REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE THOSE RESULTS EITHERBUT I CAN WAIT..AS LONG AS I DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT AND DO OTHER THINGS TO KEEP MY MIND OFF IT YOU KNOW..

Good Day,

Indeed. I almost think it is harder to wait for the Fly tyer of the Year results as we visit the site so much and it keeps reminding you... hehe.

Steelie

Hey Steelie, I was just wondering how you did in the competition, a winner sure would be awesome!

Since you entered I was wondering if you have been contacted with any news?

Looks like the results will be made public at the Oct 6th dinner, according to an Austrailan website.

http://www.kossiedun.com.au/news.htm

Graham

Good Day,

Haha - thanks Graham - well, guees we will have to wait a few more weeks! Although I am kind of getting used to it with some of these competitions... I guess i have been spoiled by our very own FTF!

Steelie