Fly Tying
johnnyquest

South West MI

Just joined last night. Not a fly fisherman persay, but something i hope to get into this summer. Great looking forums w/ some good people around. Im from the zoo in SW Michigan. I fish most west side rivers at some point or another. Rivers are my favorite, whether it be trout, steel, salmon but bluegill and dogfish hold a special place in my heart also. Hope to learn a few things along the way. See ya on the river!!!

Hi , I am also from kalamazoo. Welcome to the forum. I fish trout, but love bluegilling, and bass (small and large mouth). I have caugt a couple dogfish on my fly rod, and I plan on trying pike this spring and summer.

Are you a WMU student, like fishboy (Derek)?

John

Welcome Johnnyquest (got to love the name. I haven' t seen that show in quite some time - Ever see it?). You will have fun with the crew here at this site. If you are thinking of getting into the world of fly fishing, this is the place to be. You can and will learn alot from this site and possibly hook up with someone near you to help you when you are on the waters. Welcome biggrin.gif

Welcome, Johnny

It's always fun to fish with you. I'm sure you'll like it here. Just make sure you don't become the target of these guys bugeyes.gif

I lost all respect for this site when they let me join. Now with you here, I am positive they will let ANYBODY join.

Oh, Hi John. tongue.gif

Bait dunkers on a fly fishing board......what is this world coming to shocking.gif

Welcome aboard bud we welcome anyone and everyone to join in the fun wink.gif

Hey John,

This board is alot of fun. Alot of good guys here even though were the minority. It's good to see a board that can have some good fun even though we don't all use the same techniques. I will admit though, they are temping me on getting that flyrod out.....for bluegill that is...ok, i might pole it out this weekend for a little bit if we fish a particular river.

Cya sunday

Okay, That's IT!!!

We're changing the bylaws to reduce the Michigan and Wisconsin memberships by 33 1/3%, subject to monthly review, to maintain a healthy balance of the REST OF THE COUNTRY!!! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (stel @ Mar 24 2004, 11:48 AM)
i might pole it out this weekend for a little bit if we fish a particular river.

Dude, aren't you in college man... LOL Sunday may be a bust.... car problems, i will know more tommorow

Heck Johnny, I live in kalamazoo and may be heading up saturday morning early if you need a ride up there. I am only staying the one day though.

john

I have to work Saturday..... im off at around 530 and was hoping to come up for some of the partying Sat night. I will find out more about my car later tonite, but my roomate may be headed north also. This may work out after all. headbang.gif