Fly Tying
Wulff

Pics from Nova Scotia. DU warning lots of pics

Wanted to share some pics from a recent road trip through Nova Scotia. It was a family trip and as such the oppprunity to wet a line was next to nil, even on the non travel days we were kept busy keeping the kids kids and away from each others throats. :)

Old Quebec City (pitstop)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Truro NS

IPB Image

IPB Image

Five Islands Provincial Park

IPB Image

Parsborro NS

IPB Image

Pictou NS

IPB Image

Peggys Cove in the fog

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Peggy Cove in the sun

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Unamed Cove

IPB Image

Brier Island Whale/Seal watching

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Great pics, I am the accros the bay from five islands, I can see it all the time when I am on the flats. I have never seen it up close, Looks like you had some nice weather on your trip. Its been hot here and I imagine the fog and along the shore was a bit of a break from the heat.

WOW, Excellent photography, I can smell and taste the salt air from here, some serious sensory overload, more than just eye candy. My hair even blew back when these photos popped up on my monitor. WOW.. Thank you, I really enjoyed looking.

Graham

Great pictures. I love the nature pictures and especially the one of the ship and the moon. But the green lighting in the first picture and the purple in the second picture are fantastic.

Jim

Thanks for the kind words guys. Had a blast while we were out there, so much so we've already discussed going back asap. :)

WOW....Absolutely gorgeous photographs! What a lovely place to visit. I had no idea that Nova Scotia was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing these lovely photos. ;)

Stupid Question - How do you get the photos to embed full size into the post? I have tried uploading photos into posts and clicking the button to add them to the post, but they still end up a smaller thumbnails that have to be clicked to open separately. Do the photos need to be below a certain size before they are displayed as part of the post?