Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
cetanska

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. My name is chip. I have been an avid fly fisherman and tyer since I was about 8 years old. I've been in this for almost 40 years now. I live in Northwestern Washington, about 40 miles south of Canada in a town called Mount Vernon. Being originally from southeastern Tennessee, I really had a culture shock when I went from stocked fish to wild trout. I've learned a lot from locals, and get out in the mountains as much as possible. Still, I know I don't know everything, and look forward to learning more. My email address is [email protected] if you need or would like to correspond. I look forward to meeting each and every one who wishes to.

Chip

Welcome to the room! They are a lot of good guys and gals on here, and thens theres me,ROFL.

All kidding aside if you need something or just want to chew the fat, you are welcome to bend my ear anytime. By the way what southeastern Tennessee town are you from.

Jeff

welcome to the forum! As everyone else said, this is a very helpful forum, and i hope you like it !