Fly Tying

Server Upgrade

Well, it appears the sites are back and should be pointing to the new server. Hopefully things will be even faster than before.

We may have lost some data. They started the transfer without telling me so I didn't get the boards shut down until this morning. At least it went smoothly other than that...

Smalliehunter,

We may have lost some data.

A thread on Elk Hair Caddis I posted some pictures to earlier today appears to to be MIA, so at least some material was lost. Ah well <_<

Cheers,

Hans W

Definitely much faster.

I posted an old fly tying secret that my great grandpa told me on how to make your own thread with newspaper clippings. Virtually indestructible thread and you can color it using ziploc bags. Any color you can imagine.

Now it's lost forever.

lol stony.

I think a bit was lost, like the thread Hans mentioned, but not much!

We all appreciate all your efforts to keep things moving!

:(, i can't find alot of my posts, i lost a new pm, and for some reason, i don't have any of my personal info left... that's weird, i thought the connection for me was pretty fast...

J.Z

Are you saying you lost more posts then those made from last night to this morning? As far as I know if anything was lost it would be during this time...

Yup. It sure seems faster to me.

Will - I am having a problem viewing member's posts. When I click on a members screen name to view their profile, there is a button that saids "Find Member's Post". After I click on it I see a listing of their posts, but it only displays the first three characters of each post. Do you know why this is happening?

Ray,

Yea, I did that when we were having server problems and was trying everything to speed things up. I will reset that...