Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ILikeFish

finally tied the knot

Well I've been browsing through the forums for a few months now, and I finally joined this morning while sitting in class. Ive been tying for over a year now, and really got serious/addicted this past summer. My summer pretty much consisted of working, fishing, and preparing to fish. Seen a lot of good stuff around here, couldnt resist gettin in on it. right now i am starting to get my list together for next month: Erie for steelhead :yahoo: anyways, hello and thanks in advance for answering all of the questions im sure will come in the near future. and hopefully i can return the favor and help out a few people on the way

Welcome aboard ILikeFish great site with a good bunch of people on here Feel free to cast a line any time

Tight lines Mike

Hi,

Welcome ILikeFish. You've just become an "official" fly addict, kind of like a drug addict but not so hard on your health. Notice I didn't say anything about "cost." It's a toss up whether drug or fly tying addiction is more expensive. But, I've only been at it for 50+ years so I may have missed something during my journey through life! <G> Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Welcome Fellow Tyer!! I joined Two weeks ago and I Already learned so much from this site. And it shows by the quality that I 'm producing with my flies!!