Fly Tying
bentflyrod

2007 SECRET SANTA SWAP!!!!

I didn't see any rule against tipping the swap meister so as soon as the poly dries I am going to need an addy bfr I am going to wrap yours in christmas wrapping paper the other is up for the swap you will understand once you get my package :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OK RRSS!

The addy is sent and I'm waiting for the package to be delivered! :D

BFR

I was just reading about droppers

where let say you have 2 nymphs

I have never fished this way before and I was wondering what kinda knot you use from your first fly?

Outta 40 signed up for this, I thought someone would beable to answer me ahaha

I am not much help there. I have only fished a dropper a couple of times. With no luck. Have you tried posting on TFF!

Talkflyfishing

BFR

Just got another package today from ILikeFish! :yahoo: :yahoo: Some very nice flies in there!!!! Hurry up Christmas I can hardly wait!

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

If you have not toe tagged all your flies, you do not need to. Just make sure you attach your name to the box you send them in.

BFR

Just got another package today from ILikeFish! :yahoo: :yahoo: Some very nice flies in there!!!! Hurry up Christmas I can hardly wait!

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

If you have not toe tagged all your flies, you do not need to. Just make sure you attach your name to the box you send them in.

BFR

glad to hear it! this is my first swap I was a little nervous, I tried my best on them... hope whoeveer gets them likes them

:D Flies in the mail....Hope somebody likes 'em .....I tied up 3 different stages of the same fly....I even impressed myself :thumbsup:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: 2 more came in today!!!!! I'm getting really excited!

chrisfish and 2liner! Those are some sweet flies!

BFR

I know what I am tying, just being held up by the atlantic salmon fly that is stuck in my vice awaiting a collar hackle from a feather I don't actually have. As soon as I am done with this one I will crank out my flies. Good to be part of a fun swap.