Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CapeBSalar

AEG- Mongolia

Well, I guess it's official, the AEG (Angling Exploration Group) is doing another movie!!! This time they are in Mongolia!

Here is a 20 minute trailer, I can't watch it as I'm on dial-up but I got the link from my newsletter for Fish & Fly Online Forum.

Enjoy...

http://fishfly.cmail1.com/l/261088/nli1rj1...cles/20070920_1

I dunno man...I really liked the first one alot, the second one really fell WAAAAAY short of the first IMO. And if I have to see another one with that Justin Krump kid in it I think I might puke. That bozo has to be the most annoying person I have ever seen in my life <_<

I agree the second was definitely in the sophomore slump category, though still with some great footage. I am hoping the next one comes out firing and kicks some taimen butt!

You are right Will, I couldn't watch it, but got info in a newsletter. Old trailer, here is an excerpt from part of the article, take notice of the very last line..... So there should be a trailer up on their site sometime.

Justin Crump - AEG

Listen to their first podcast and see how Chris almost gets himself into a fight in Ulan Bator!

(Let us know what you think about the AEG's adventures and the Trout Bum Diaries in the comments section below. We are looking to offer the DVD's for sale very shortly in the UK so please email us at [email protected] if you would be interested in receiving details once they are available. There will soon be a full review and trailer up on the website so keep checking back! - Ed)

They've had some pics and posts about the trip up on their site for a little while now http://www.aegmedia.com/blog/tbd/

Like I said before I'm sure I will probably pick up the new DVD to check it out, but if they keep up the in your face product placement and have that friggin Justin kid in the whole vid then I probably wont be getting any more of their future ones after this. We'll see what this ones like.

:D I see they have some footage photos up on the website now......looks pretty cool..closest film tour to me is about 130miles

mike

ah so i guess your not going to be on justin krumps blog steeldrifter. yea i agree its getting pushed hard and about at the end point. seems they are just out to sell a bunch of videos and become the stars of fly fishing, but we all know its not about all that glitz. i grew up watching guys like Gary LaFontaine at my grandpaps and those taught me to fish better and love the sport.

p.s. i dont like that justin dude