Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
willowhead

HOOK SWAP

i'll try tomorrow........if i can't find the time, it'll have to wait til after Somerset. your package will include 4 Mustad 3899 blind eye size 2/0 hooks, 4 Tiemco 7989 eyed size 2 hooks, 5 Partridge CS10 blind eye size 1/0 hooks.....one is bent, that's why there's five, and 1 Alec Jackson Pryce-Tennant size 3/0 blind eye hook plus 4 lengths of pre-twisted gut..........enough to do prolly bout 20 to 30 flies depending on how much you use per fly............ mark..... B)

Still lookin to swap some Gamakatsu Egg hooks for blind eye Salmon hooks if anyone is interested??????? mark ;)

Sorry, no blind eye hooks, but I do have about 300 size 20, 22, 24 and 26, hooks that I would trade to some one who is tying that small.

I've got a couple thousand each of dry fly from 28 to 10, wet fly from 18 to 2, nymph from 16 to 10, stonefly from 12 to 6, streamer from 10 to 5/0, scud from 18 to 6, bass, saltwater,.........and on and on and on and on.................forever. I ONLY NEED BIG, LONG, blind eye Salmon Hooks. Rocky, we'll be working things out. ;) I have everything you need. I got more hooks than carter got pills, except for what i need most. BIG!!!!!!!! LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blind eye Salmon hooks. Don't get me wrong, i have hundreds of big blind eye Salmon hooks...........but less than i can count on one hand are LLLLLLOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG enough. We'll soon see how some i've got commin' from Partridge look. The CS5JP and the CS7DB.....they also come with the gut for the eye(s). That outta be pretty cool. Well, stay tuned........you never know what's right around the corner. If anyone runs across any rare and or exotic Salmon Fly Tying Materials....... there's hooks in it for ya. :D And i DON'T mean a link to ebay...........Jeeze. I MEAN direct from YOU to ME! later, mark..... B) p.s. GUYS i also have some real big (from 2/0 to 5/0) Bass hooks with wire weed gaurds on them........they are Gamakatsu, EXTREMELY sharp. Same deal.....those for BIG, LONG, blind eye Salmon hooks, or Salmon fly tying materials. NOT Hairwing (unless, you got dyed Polar Bear you wanna get rid of.....) Salmon fly materials, Free-Style-Feather Wing Atlantic Salmon fly tying materials. Dig? TKX. me ;)