Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TKontio

RAT's

Practicing for the Finnish national fly tying championship though I doubt we'll be tying American style hairwings there :P

IPB Image

BTW. I usually don't sell my flies but if someone wants to buy these drop me a PM. I'll send them to the highest bidder. The "auction" ends 31st of october. The money will be used for fly tying stuff or food depending what I need more when I get the money :D I can also trade them for IC or BC feathers, I'm a bit short on them :)

Beautiful flies . I think the RAT's are among the nicest looking hair wings and yours are no exception...Frank

Thanks.

The opening bid could be the postage cost :) I'm not trying to get rich here I just thought someone could have more use for those than I do. Don't know how well they'll stand for fish 'cause I've never fished this type of pattern. The winner can decide wether he wants to fish them or frame them both option are fine by me.

For those who might be interested I can tell you that there hasn't been any bids yet :ph34r:

Timo

Hey Timo,

PM sent! They are beautiful flies.

I'd be very tempted to fish them but I can see these three in a beautiful frame.

Damian.

Hey Timo:

Best group of Rats I've seen Timo. EXCEPTIONAL !!! I'd be afraid to fish them...but I would put them in my fly box and show them off to my fishing friends. I would warn them to not even look at them too hard

dg

Thanks guys.

Dave, I'm pretty sure you don't need my flies to amaze people by the river. You tie prettier flies yourself :D

Rat-a-Tat-Tat, the little drummer boy is At-It again............. :hyst: Those are KILLIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!! mark..... B)

Thanks Mark

If someone else than halcyon has sent me e-mails and are waiting for a response please PM me since I apparently don't get the e-mails at the moment. I'll inform the winning bidder tomorrow morning (finnish time :) ) also if he's outbid I'll send a PM.

Thanks to everyone for the interest, I hope they'll find a good home