Fly Tying
Harold Ray

Renzetti Traveler Vise on Feather-Craft.com

This was mentioned on TexasKayakFisherman.com. I bought a couple to use with my grandchildren; I'm trying to get them hooked on flytying, and yes, the pun is intended. Here's the link and info if you're interested:

Go about 1/3 of the way down the page: Regularly $174.95 Renzetti Traveler for $124.95

C2003 TRAVELER VISE (2007M-1634)

IPB Image

C2003 TRAVELER VISE with CAM-LEVER JAW, Adjustable Bobbin-Cradle and Ped-Base $174.95 NOW 124.95 Item Price:

$124.95

Ray

I have no idea, but that won't affect the quality of the vise. I started not to buy, but then thought, why not. I planned to get at least a couple for my grandchildren; I know Renzetti is quality, and I could save $100.00. I went ahead and bought even though I hadn't initially planned on spending the money.

GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!

wait.....unless that makes Day5 my brother :bugeyes: :crying: :(

Not much. Let's get on Grandpa Ray's case until he orders a few for us.

come on Grampa. remember all those times we.....we.....we....WAIT...you were NEVER there for me...uh....us (i gotcha covered Day5). the LEAST you could do is send us a vise.....and some materials.....and some hooks.....oh, and i could use a new reel and a few good blanks.....

I think the reason they are on sale is that Renzetti is going to a new design part of which is a no-glare black color. Sounds like a good chance to pick up a quality vise at a big savings.

Dave

GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!!!

That's me, and I love it. I had never, ever really thought of being a grandfather, but now I'm here, its pure pleasure. I have six grandchildren, four girls and two boys. Three of the girls and one boy are between 3 years and 7 years, so there are several small ones running around. The thing that really does it for me is when one of the girls runs up, grabs me, and says, "My grandpa!" Tate, my 4 year-old grandson usually just runs up and slugs me, and off we go, wrestling and acting like boys.

That's how my 4 year old grandson does me, too. I walk in the door and the first thing he says is .. take your glasses off .. we're gonna fight. And I do even with a bad back. :wheelchair: :wallbash:

Mike

Thanks for the heads up on this one , I have been looking at these for about two months and thought I wanted one and now I just ordered my christmas present. Thanks again

Chris