Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bob Cunningham

Foamulator Fly

I just checked out Ben Stacy's Foamulator fly that is currently being featured - what a neat looking fly, and not a difficult tie. I got that one in my file real fast! I can see this one getting some smallies and bodacious pans in full attack mode. It also opens up all kinds of color combos that can be tried.

Lastly, I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving, I hope it is a time for you to relax and enjoy the family, swap stories with one another and take in the football games! :D

Bob hook us up with a link or some picks man... you can't just come in here and give us a teaser like that you'll drive us into a google freenzy :j_k: but a link would be nice!!!

Happy turkey day to you to bud and I will be going into the fields to do some Quail hunting in the morning wih my wife and best friend, no turkey this year i just don't have the time but I have a huge ham from work that will be in the smoker here in the next couple days!!!

Steve

Hi Steve! I'm sorry, it is on the left hand side up at the top of this forum. Type in Foamulator Fly and do the search. It will come up with the link in hatches, and you can copy and paste it in. I just happened to see it earlier today at work (well, ya gotta take a few small breaks!) and jumped right on it when I got home. I think it has nice proportions and I am a real sucker for foam flies - I really like tying and fishing them. You don't even have to leave the site!

My bad, I thought you had found it elsewhere... and by all means tell your boss I said that you can have as many flyfishing breaks as you feel you need in one day and if he has any problem with that well you tell him to just give me a call and I'll straighten him out :boxing: just don't expect to work there much longer after that :dunno:

Steve