Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
edward 1

hi

hi i am edward1 , my name is ed. i am a new member , i have been tying for a long time and like all different types of flies. i ty flies for fishing trout mostly. i joined to get more information about different aspects of tying and to see all the nice flies yous ty . they are very graet looking flies you ty, i am hoping in the future to try tying artistic salmon flies

,. ed

I think you'll like this forum Ed. There is such a wealth of information here that it's truly astounding!!

Welcome and don't be afraid to post all those questions that you could never get answered in any books!!

Welcome Ed. Dale is right, there's an awful lot of info/tips/tricks here that you won't find in any books. Enjoy the site, and don't be shy about posting your comments.

Thank guys for the welcome and your right about the vast knowledge here on this site . i wish this was available 30 years ago when i started tying flies for fishing in great lakes area but i now can enjoy this great site. Merry Christmas to all members and administraters of the site. :yahoo:

Welcome Ed!! I joined over a year ago, and I now, like several other have a BIG PROBLEM... I just can't stop swappin'

I would sugjest to you to check out the swaps and contests part of the forum. But BEWARE IT IS HIGHLY ADDICTING!! and very hard to stop.

But your skills will go thru the roof by tying in swaps.

Just my 2c

Welcome

Justin