Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Old Hat

Excited to join in

Hello all. I have just registered and and have been navigating around to try and learn all the great options this site offers. I figured this was a good place to start with my first post. I am from NE Oregon. I have been tying and fly fishing for about 12 years. I have tied from the beginning and have never "bought a fly". I am a past president of an FFF club and currently lead a 4-H Fly Fishing Club. I have tied in local events and taught many classes. I love to tie as much as I love to fly fish. I am particularly partial to wets such as spiders and flymphs in the tradition of the classics. I have just started into steelhead and salmon fishing and tying. I enjoy the history of our sport. I enjoy fishing rivers and streams and small high mountain lakes. I look forward to making full use of what appears to be a wonderful site.

Welcome, I think you're going to like it here. Everyone here from absolute beginners to world class tiers. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.