Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Stonefly Nymph Swap

Just got back from vacation and the bugs was in the mail. They all look great, I may put them to use mon. morning. Thanks everyone and thanks wc for hosting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest Big E

Got mine today...very nice set of stones everyone. I hope that someday I'll be able to tie like some of you.

Thanks for hosting WC.

Got 'em! Very impressive! YOU GUYS ROCK! Thanks for hosting WC. Looking forward to doing it again.

All were sent out at the same time. I taped everything extra good and posted a return adderss on anything that did not have it. Extra postage was also added if needed. Hopefully they find their way to Ya.

I've noticed a number of packages not making it lately. Give it another week and if they don't make it I'll send You my set.

Brent

Theres no need for that, but I appreciate the offer. If they don't make it they don't make kind of the risk you have to take with these swaps. However, this will be swap number 4 where my flies didn't make it to the SM or they didn't make it back to me, I think its time to start going the certified route.