Fly Tying
tyrite

Glen's mouse 4 different one's

Thank you very much Jeff.

I have a little tying business. So I get all my Product through My distributor Stream side inc.

It tuck me a lot of Flies Before I could spin good but after that it was Second nature.

The Stack in Part I learnt by watching Hatches TV. There was a gentlemen making a stacked frog I watched him and when my wife-let me :lol: I went and tied that frog. then that same gentlemen was making the Lizzy frog. The same thing I went and tied that one to. So Both of thous frogs are posted if your interested in seeing my first stacking jobs. After that I kept on going with other patterns. :headbang:

Thanks tyrite (Glen Dayton)

I love to Ty with deer hair and I am interested in learning New patterns so if you now of any that would be a good Ty pm me with the info!!! :headbang:

post-12553-1208449199_thumb.jpg

I like the mice. I never did spin one up, but now, having seen these, I wish I would have. I spun deer hair for about a year and turned out a few nice bugs, but it turned into either tying outside, (which I didn't mind when it was nice), or lose my relationship!

post-14516-1208742875_thumb.jpg

Fist Nice fly!!!! On the Relationship bout the mess. I whent through the same thing with my wife.

I had a Little room. That had two outlets in it and I all my tools stored all over. I ended up making that My tying room. By Cleaning up every. Think and putting three Tables there and and dividing them For different types of tying. now My wife cant say much because the DEER HAIR is not through the House!!!!!!!!

If they don't see it they cant complain!! :hyst: :lol: :hyst:

tyrite (Glen Dayton)

troutkiller08 I have caught brook trout on this mice the natural, with & brown. I have also caught bass with all the colors. but some of my friends have caught pike & even a muskie.

the fun thing with Deer hair is once you learn how it works and reacts you can do almost any thing with it.

Now I am not a pro by any standard but I try to learn from every fly that I make!!!!

thank tyrite

Thanks For the kind words INS & Bruce Derington!!! Bruce that means a lot coming from you.

thank tyrite