Fly Tying

Just showing off and wanted to thank Bob for this fly he sent me. Green butt skunk I think the name is. Salmon caught in Vatnsdalsa river on a pool called Torfhvammshylur..

post-1895-1215081113_thumb.jpg

post-1895-1215081451_thumb.jpg

Just showing off and wanted to thank Bob for this fly he sent me. Green butt skunk I think the name is. Salmon caught in Vatnsdalsa river on a pool called Torfhvammshylur..

Hi Palli

Nice fly and even nicer salmon.

Tight lines

Jens

That's a beautiful salmon, Palli. I think I need to move to Iceland!!! And, a beautiful fly. Bob does great work!

Ray

WOW! What a majestic looking fish! Absolutely beautiful. You should be really proud of that fish. You should have the photo blown up, printed and framed above the fly. That would make a wonderful addition over your tying table.

(Awesome fly Bob)

Congrats to both you and Bob..................just curious...................you DID release that fish unharmed? mark..... ;)

Steve..

No, I didn't get your mail?

Frame the picture - this was the smallest one I caught? One 95 cm this morning :) Waiting to catch the 100 cm plus salmon and that picture will be framed with the fly it takes. 17 salmons caught now, the smallest one is 14 lbs and the biggest is 19 lbs :):):) Love Iceland...

Mark.

I never kill salmon and it is not allowed to kill any salmon in "my" river.

Palli