Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sherrib

Childrens Swap #3

Decoration...... lol jk

I think that they are there for if more people want to sign up then they can. :dunno: Thats my guess!

We can do six I was just gonna do a few more so if anyone wanted in that hadn't done the swap they could. Sherri B

I have all of my sparkle pupas and larvas done and 2 of my three wing dries done. I have band camp all this week so i will probably be done by next week.

Sounds great, looking forward to seeing them as usual! Sherri B. I went ahead and closed the swap didn't look like there were any one else wanting in.

Done with mine. I tied the baby trout hairwing but they didn't turn out quite as good as I hoped so I also tied a set of deer hackles which is another classic wet from Mary Orvis Marbury's book "Favorite Flies and Their Histories" they'll be in the mail asap.

quick question there are 5 participants right? the numbers go 12356 skipping 4. just wanted to make sure there are only five cause I tied 4 of each fly so everyone gets one but I don't get my own back. Is that correct? Thanks!

Recieved Flykids today! You all are in for a treat, great tie! Plus you get two flies! Thanks, flykid! Sherri B

Dang, with football practice every day and then tons of homework after that, i havent had time to finish mine. I will probably get them out by the end of the week.

Sherri, I'll have mom take mine to the meeting. Tied a little biot nymph... O_o