Fly Tying
maddog48

If anyone is going to be ..

in the Mountain Home area of Arkansas on 2-5 October, Kelly Galloup will be a featured fly tyer at the Southern Conclave. Mel Krieger will also be there. I may have to get Kelly to autograph a couple of his books I have.

Mike

Mike ,I think Harold Ray is going. It's almost eleven hour drive for me . I'm still looking to see how close I could fly in. Do you know of any major airlines that fly there?

The Little Rock airport is I believe about 3 hours away that has a couple different airlines and I believe the Springfield airport has a few also. I don't fly much so I'm not real sure.

Mike

I can't wait for Southern Council! I live over here in the ozarks as well.

Try looking in Fort Smith, I think its an hours drive from me to there and a total of 4 hours to Southern Council. So it wouldn't be any different than Little Rock.

Fred,

What airport would you be flying out of? Little Rock is your best bet as far as ticket prices with Memphis being a good spot as well. But Memphis puts you about 4 hours from MH and LR is about 2.5-3 hrs.

Springfield is a couple hours away, but flying in here is not cheap usually. Same for Fayetteville.

SCFFF Conclave is going to be a GREAT one this year. Michael Kyle is the chair and he is working on making it the best ever. There are tickets for a Clakacraft drift boat available. It should be here in a week or so and I'll try to remember to take some pictures and post them.

Anybody coming to Conclave this year... I'm the facilities chair so I need all the help I can get setting up for the tiers and workshops and again for the auction and again Sunday tearing down.