Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2008!!!!!!!!!

You are all welcome. And thank you everyone for the extra's for santa and for making this the great swap that it is. I hope everyone's christmas was as good as mine.

BFR

Paul, your #1 on next years list.

Thanks again BFR for hosting this annual SuperSwap, Iknow its a handful. And thanks ddbdmc {think i got that right] the slumpbusters are phenomenol, hope fully try them out in a few weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mine arrived today! :kicking: Never saw any sign of the postman yesterday??? <_<

Great set of flys TYRITE! Every-one keeps telling me to go after the whipers at our local reservoir... these should do great.

Thank-you BFR for the best swap so far. Have a great New-Year.

Opened my package first thing xmas morning, and to my suprise and delight I got the exact type of flies that I could have hoped for. Mikey99 your set of flies are awesome. I am a big bass fanatic, I use to fish bass tournaments but since I got rid of my boat I have been loving catching bass on the fly. And this set is for everything from top to bottom. If you are ever in the Sacramento area we need to fish. I am glad to see that someone other than myself loves the rabbit, it is one of the most unused materials. I will keep this box along with my new 5 weight in the car at all times, there has been to many times I have been out and wished I had a rod to hit some small ponds I see often.

Thank you very much Happy Christmas

You are welcome!

Dr. V Glad to hear they made it!

Scott Your other package made it and was signed for, so should be waiting for you tomorrow.

Mswaterfowler Did you receive yours? I'm sorry about them having to be signed for. My bad.

IF ANYONE DID NOT RECEIVE THERE SECRET SANTA GIFT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

BFR

I opened a great bunch of flies Thank you very much for the flies FlyMaker !!!!!!!!!

I hope that The flies do you enjoy the flies DrVette You are some of my best creations!

tyrite

Yes there all great and I have started to Ty other like them (avatar) and really like the angel hair one great colours!!!!!!

tyrite

Opened another Secret Santa package this morning from BFR, and they are some of the coolest deerhair bugs I have seen. I will post a pic either tonight or tomorrow, everyone needs to see these. Thank you very much BFR, these are freaking awesome. Deerhair bugs are my favorite things to tie.

My package arrived yesterday! I received a nice little box with some very creative flies form Pat Carrol. Thank you Pat for participating those will serve me well come this spring when we thaw out and the smallies get active. I think I may even get to entice a few steelhead to the surface with some of those this summer.

Super ties :headbang:

BFR this was one of the most enjoyable swaps I have been a part of. Thanks for your dedication and you did a wonderful job of pulling off a huge swap in a very busy time of the year.

Your welcome ScottV and Old hat.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I did.

I take it everyone received there flies, so this swap is done for another year.

BFR