Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
letumgo

Fly Tyers Dungeon - H20 Twist Material

Fly Tying Dungeon has come out with a new range of colors for their H20 Twist material. It is very similar to Krystal Flash material, but costs only 1.95/pack and has almost twice as much material per pack. I got a pack of the stuff in a recent order from them, and liked it so much I had to buy the full set of colors.

Anyway, I figured I'd post a photo to show you a comparison of the amount of material and the great colors.

(I am in no way associated with the Fly Tying Dungeon folks. I just love their materials for tying.)

EDIT - I can't figure out how to post the pictures. I will try again later.

Second Edit - The attachment feature seems to be working now (WILL - YOU ROCK!!!)

post-4573-1223940944_thumb.jpgpost-4573-1223940961_thumb.jpgpost-4573-1223940974_thumb.jpg

Good Day,

Indeed... The Dungeon is a great source of materials. Although not affiliated, I highly recomend their products. Just be patient on the shipping. Well worth the wait.

Steelie

I'd like to also recommend the Fly tyer's dungeon. I recently purchased every color H20 Twist they make (amongst a boat load of other stuff). I was very impressed with the quality, and the price was great. I have purchased just about every product they make, and they all are great. The shipping times have greatly improved as of recently as well. The last two orders I placed were received in about 3-5 days. I am also not affiliated in any was other than pleased customer.

-Adam

Steelie, Shipping is not an issue any more. I received my last few orders in 2 to 3 days. Same day shipping on most orders. I also got some of the new twist HOLY CRAP that might last me my life time!!! Dead ringer for krystal flash....

I have been quiet satisfied with FTD, great service and quality product for the price. Was looking for a similar material to EP and their Congo Hair and Water Silk fit the bill nicely and a heck of a lot cheaper. :) You just can't beat their pricing anywhere that I've seen.

I ordered one of their "Christmas Package Deals" also, looking forward to getting that.

If you haven't checked them out yet, I'd definiately would ;)

Mike

p.s no affiliation with FTD either. just a happy customer.

OK,right off the bat....I am NOT affiliated with FTD in any way....But...it would seem that the "mad scientist" has gotten his legs under him,and is filling orders as fast,if not faster than most other purveyors of things fly tying!! He has even added a few items to his line,and seems to only do so,when he can offer them at a STEAL!!! Great job,and will be ordering again soon!!

Jack Scot

I shop at the dungeon and the deals are great. Great products, the shipping is not that bad.

At least you get the shipment, unlike some.

Last order I got, the mad scientist was very busy and keeping above water. The dubbing is a fantastic deal.

Check it out, but leave some for me.

You can't beat the dugeon's prices. The materials are great! Been buying from the Mad Scientist for years and will continue too. I'm buying life time supplies for my kids too.

Go catch a fish,

Gary