Fly Tying
Dezod

Trout Life Cycle Swap

Been out of touch for a few days, will probably be out of touch for a few more. I am glad that the flies have started to make it. I thought they were very good. I would love to post a pic of the finished set, but I have nothing with which to take the photos where they are even marginally recognizable. If someone else in the group would be willing to post a photo that would be great.

Thanks

C

post-17237-1233500484_thumb.jpgpost-17237-1233500506_thumb.jpgpost-17237-1233500517_thumb.jpgpost-17237-1233500528_thumb.jpgpost-17237-1233500543_thumb.jpg

So here are some pics of the swap. These photos don't do the flies justice but it's the best I could get from my camera (Yes I know "It's a poor musician that blames the quality of his instrument" :rolleyes: ). If some one could take a pic of the Red Quills That would be great (I didn't tie a set for myself). Thanks

So here are some pics of the swap. These photos don't do the flies justice but it's the best I could get from my camera (Yes I know "It's a poor musician that blames the quality of his instrument" :rolleyes: ). If some one could take a pic of the Red Quills That would be great (I didn't tie a set for myself). Thanks

wernstriumph, thank you very much for posting the photos.

Great idea for a swap, Dezod.

Wonderful flies, everybody!