Fly Tying
mouse6196

Support our troops SWAP

His biggest worry is that he arrives home 3 weeks before opening day here. He says he'll have to tie all day and night to get enough flies ready. Won't he be surprised. His sister and brother just had a Sage rod blank hand tied for him. He's a real fly fishing nut and will freak out when he sees all this. I haven't told him about the flies but I will definately tell him how they were acquired. I'm sure he'll be very thankful...of course i'll post on here his reaction.

Still waiting on one person but if they aren't here by next tuesday, I'll be mailing out the flies Wednesday morning. I figured everyone has waited long enough as we are 10 days past the due date.

Great bunch of flies here...

Mouse

I sent my flies along with 8 extras for you and your buddy Sent out on the 13th of Marchthey should arrive 5-10 days out from this past friday, sent US postal service, had to fill out a declaration form and such, so Im sure that delays shipping even though you're right near detroit / windsor (ontario area)

again my sincerest apolgies to everyone involved with this fly swap, I had thought the 15th was the due date and had left vegas for a couple weeks, came back and had only 2 more flies to tie and then shipped em out as soon as I could.

If I would have known 2 would drop out I woulda sent em a month ago, (had most done fairly qiuckly) MY BAD and Im am sorry for delaying all. Im sure everyone is anticipating a fun fishing season with all of the fun flies we all recieve,

I am going to try and track each fly, and respond to each person about thier fly, if I catch a fish with it, and take a picture with the fly in thier mouth.

Hopefully in May we will be doing Colorado and parts of Utah, Durango and such, hope to get into some great fish

also....We are hitting Yellowstone Natl Park at the end of June, along with some great areas in Idaho and Utah, should be a radical trip and fun fishing. Will try em all for sure by then.

Vegasphotoman

Still waiting on one person but if they aren't here by next tuesday, I'll be mailing out the flies Wednesday morning. I figured everyone has waited long enough as we are 10 days past the due date.

Great bunch of flies here...

No problem...when yours arrive I'll get them all out.

You'll have lots of good flies for your upcoming trip...I'm amazed at some of these. Makes me realize I have to practise more :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I forgot to put my toe tags on my flies so I'm going to post the info on here.

Hook: Mustad size 10 streamer

Tail: White marabou with tinsel flash

Body: White chenille

Hackle: White Bugger hackle

Head: Nickel cone head

I hope you guys like them.

I can whip a few tqags with that info for ya. I hope the last flies arrive Monday or so and they'll be off right away. Thanks for all your patience.

BTW...I was in the Niagara River and the white bugger caught a beautiful Steelhead. It was a killer and of course I only had the one with me. I tied four more last night when I got home. Buggers always work here but yesterday, white and purple was the fish's choice.

Recieved flies today from Vegasphotoman and they are beautiful. Worth the wait. Thanks for the extras.

All flies will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks all for a very sucessful swap. We have quite the variety of flies and all very well tied.

Got my flies today........nice batch.........thanks to everyone for doing a terrific job.........

mouse......thanks........great swap

Good to see they are arriving. Too bad two tyers backed out but it was a good bunch anyhow. Thanks for all your generousity and great flies.

Has no one else received their flies yet? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Please let em know if you got yours...I havelittle faith in the postal system so Ilike to know everyone got their flies....Thanks